King Outdoor Care Instructions
King Outdoor’s design and construction makes it easy to keep the furniture looking good for longer. As King Outdoor is for external use and will weather the elements, regular cleaning is recommended. King Outdoor that receives high use or is placed under trees may require more frequent cleaning.
To help keep your King Outdoor furniture looking great in future years please read the care and maintenance instructions carefully.
King Outdoor fabric
King Outdoor fabric is specifically designed for outdoor use. The fibres are treated for water, oil, UV and soil resistance. The treated fabric is then bonded with a waterproof membrane and processed with the KingGuard® Gold Outdoor protection system.
King Outdoor fabric maintenance
- Remove any loose surface dirt first with a soft brush or vacuum attachment.
- Dampen the fabric with a soft spray of water.
- Prepare a cleaning solution of 100ml of mild washing powder (e.g. Cold Power) and 1L of lukewarm water.
- Brush the solution gently into the fabric using a soft brush or a sponge and allow to stand for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Rinse with clean water until all detergent is removed, then wipe over with a soft dye-free cloth or towel.
- Allow to dry in the open air.
KingWeave® is specially designed to keep its finish longer than standard rattans and wicker and does not require sanding and painting. KingWeave® colour is consistent right through the material not just painted on the surface, which means it will keep its colour over the years and resist scratches to maintain its good looks.
- Dampen the KingWeave® with a soft spray of water.
- Remove surface dirt and dust with a soft brush.
- For best results prepare a gentle solution of mild soap and warm water (max 40 degrees Celsius)
- Apply the solution gently into the KingWeave® with a soft brush or a sponge and allow to stand for 2 - 3 minutes.
- Rinse with clean water then wipe over with a soft dye free cloth or towel.
- Allow to dry in open air.
To help keep your KingStone looking its best please do not place hot objects directly on KingStone. Wipe all spills quickly. Avoid placing abrasive objects on KingStone as they may scuff or mark the surface.
- Wipe regularly with a clean microfiber cloth and plain water.
- For stubborn soiling a gentle solution of mild soap and warm water (max 40 degrees Celsius) can be used.
- To avoid water marks, rinse and wipe KingStone completely dry after cleaning.
- Clean up all spills before they dry.
To help preserve your outdoor furniture’s appearance please do not use harsh detergents, chemicals or general cleaning products on your King Outdoor. Avoid using abrasive cloths, brushes and cleaners. Keep chemicals such as chlorine and acids away from your King Outdoor. Please do not use a power washer (pressure hose) to clean or rinse your King Outdoor.
For further advice or instructions please contact the King-Care® Department on +65 6805 4196 or email firstname.lastname@example.org