- The Quay Timber Indoor Dining Table brings the warmth of a timber look in a visually lighter frame than more traditional solid timber tables and beautifully responds to our laid back Australian lifestyle and love for entertaining.
- Premium materials have been selected for aesthetic as well as functional longevity.
All aluminium frame, wrapped in a thick timber veneer to give a light-weight timber look supported with a robust build.
- With its lightweight top substrate, the timber veneer finish is great for apartment dwellers and frequent movers, with the table being extremely lightweight and easy to disassemble and move around.
- Available in three timber veneer finishes.
- Unobtrusive legs sit neatly underneath the table top.
- Come with adjustable foot caps to ensure stability on both indoor and outdoor surfaces.
- Includes Quay Dining Table only. Quay Indoor Dining Chairs available to purchase separately.
- Authentic Australian design from King Living’s team of in-house designers.
King Living products are made to order. We deliver to any area in Singapore and Worldwide.
- The delivery time is between 10-12 weeks.
- When demand for product or materials surges, this can impact standard delivery lead times. In addition, environmental factors and conditions may also cause standard lead times to fluctuate. Please contact your nearest showroom here to confirm the lead time on your order.
The King Living Warranty Plus program has been designed to ensure you are provided with the best possible protection for your new King furniture.
King Living Warranties include:
- 25 Year Steel Frame Warranty- For more information, click here.
- 10 Year Steel Frame Outdoor Warranty- For more information, click here.
- 2 Year Manufacturing Warranty- Recliners. For more information, click here.
- 3 Year Extended Manufacturing Warranty- For more information, click here.
- Edge Collection 2 Year Warranty- For more information, click here.
- Commercial Warranty, For more information, click here.
Your investment in King Living should last a lifetime.